Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
Welcome to the Iranti-org website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Iranti-org. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, photographs, text, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to South African Copyright Laws.